Proprietary Drug/Disease Targeting Tool
InMed’s proprietary bioinformatics algorithm assesses the different active sites on cannabinoids and screens them against approved drug structures, disease site receptors, genetic profiles of diseases, and the involvement of proteins and chemical metabolites in disease pathways. This program then selects specific cannabinoids (or combinations thereof) that might play a role in regulating diseases.
Fiscal Year-End: December
License Renewal Month: October 2017
Licensed Capacity: N/A
Number of Patients: N/A
Headquarters: Vancouver, BC
Financials (pro forma 09/30)
Cash on hand: $2.7mm
Fixed Investment: $5.72mm
Shareholders’ Equity: $17.8mm
Revenues – Last Quarter: N/A
Adj. Gross Margin: N/A
Capital Structure (07/31/17)
Last Financing: xx mm shares at $0.xx
Basic Shares: 97.20mm
Diluted Shares: 121.9mm
- Broad portfolio of assets in dermatology, ocular diseases, additional indications and cannabinoid biosynthesis
- Positioning to achieve value-driving, near-term milestones with limited investment:
- Experienced team capable of building value in biopharmaceuticals
- Lead drug candidate in an orphan paediatric disease with high unmet medical need; final formulation development, toxicology and Ph1-2a clinical trials targeted for completion within 24 months from financing
- Biosynthesis of cannabinoids aimed to be commercial ready within 24 months from financing
- Active discussions to license production to U.S. operators
- Bioinformatics Database Proprietary computer-based drug/disease target screening tool
- Biosynthesis Proprietary cannabinoid manufacturing system
- Drug Development Pipeline Expedited drug development timelines, conservative clinical budget targeting high unmet medical conditions utilizing disease-specific formulations:
- INM-750 for Epidermolysis Bullosa – An orphan paediatric disease characterized by extremely fragile skin with no current approved therapies. Potential global market revenues of ~US$1B.
- INM-085 for Glaucoma – A serious eye disease with a global market of >US$5B
Strong Management Team
Eric A. Adams CEO + President - 25+ years’ experience in global biopharmaceutical business development, Sales, Marketing, M&A with enGene, QLT, Advanced Tissue Sciences, Abbott Laboratories, Fresenius AG
Dr. Sazzad Hossain Chief Scientific Officer, PhD, M.Sc. - 20+ years of academic/industry experience in drug discovery and product development at Xenon Pharmaceuticals, targeting pain, inflammation and cardiovascular diseases; and Canada’s National Research Council
Dr. Ado Muhammad Chief Medical Officer, MD, DPM, MFPM - Former Associate Medical Director at GW Pharmaceuticals specializing in the development of cannabinoid-based prescription medicines
Jeff Charpentier Chief Financial Officer + Corporate Secretary - 25+ years’ experience in biotech and technology companies including Lifebank Corp., Inex Pharmaceuticals, and Chromos Molecular Systems Inc.
Alexandra Mancini Sr. Vice President, Clinical and Regulatory Affairs, M.Sc. - 30 years’ global biopharmaceutical R&D experience with Sirius Genomics, Inex Pharmaceuticals, and QLT Inc.
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (TSX:IN;OTCQX:IMLFF), a biopharmaceutical company developing a proprietary biosynthesis platform technology for the manufacturing of pharmaceutical-grade cannabinoids as well as an R&D pipeline of medications targeting diseases with high unmet medical needs, reported financial results for the three and nine months ended March 31, 2019.
InMed Pharmaceuticals released their Q2 financials and provided an update on the advancements of their two scientific priorities, INM-750 and their biosynthesis platform technology.
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (TSX:IN; OTCQX:IMLFF), a fully integrated, cannabinoid-based biopharmaceutical company that leverages its proprietary biosynthesis platform technology to develop novel therapeutics for the treatment of diseases with high unmet medical needs, today announced that it has closed the "bought deal" financing originally announced on June 12, 2018, and that the over-allotment option of the underwriter, Eight Capital, has been exercised in full. The total gross proceeds raised by the Company in the Financing were C$14.95 million.
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (TSX:IN; OTCQX:IMLFF), a fully integrated, cannabinoid-based biopharmaceutical company that leverages its proprietary bioinformatics and biosynthesis platform technologies to develop novel therapeutics for the treatment of diseases with high unmet medical needs, today reported financial results for the three and nine months ended March 31, 2018, which is the Company's third quarter of fiscal year 2018 ("3Q18").
OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM), operator of financial markets for 10,000 U.S. and global securities, today announced InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (TSX: IN; OTCQX: IMLFF), a cannabinoid-focused biopharmaceutical company, has qualified to trade on the OTCQX® Best Market. InMed Pharmaceuticals upgraded to OTCQX from the OTCQB® Venture Market.
InMed Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CSE:IN; OTCQB: IMLFF), a biopharmaceutical company specializing in the research and development of novel, cannabinoid-based drug therapies, announced today it will present at Canaccord Genuity's 2nd Annual Cannabis Investor Day taking place at The Fairmont Waterfront Hotel in Vancouver, BC, on Wednesday, January 24, 2018.
InMed Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CSE: IN) (OTC: IMLFF) has initiated a scientific paradigm shift in discovering potential breakthrough cannabinoid-based therapies that advances far beyond basic cannabinoid production and the over-the-counter sales of oils and elixirs.
InMed's addition to Canada’s Cannabis ETF Could Be Signalling the Start of a Big New Investing Theme = Biotechs.
Backed by mounting scientific data on the curative effects of CBDs, specialty biotech companies like InMed Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CSE: IN) (OTC: IMLFF) have the opportunity to capitalize on the explosive growth expected in the cannabis-derived pharmaceutical market.